- Local committe strongly recommends that you arrive by plane to Jerez which is the closest airport to San Fernando (about 40 km).
There are direct flights to some European capitals and several direct daily flights to/from Madrid Barajas international airport.
- San Pablo international airport (Seville) is 120 km from Cadiz city and provides direct flights to all major national and international destinations.
- Other international airports in the area are Gibraltar (140 Kms) and Málaga (265 Kms).
More info can be found at Jerez
Malaga airport web pages.
Once at Jerez Airport, you can choose between these three possibilities:
- By train: leaving from Jerez airport at 7:20, 13:20 and 19:25. It takes about 40 minutes to San Fernando-Bahía Sur. The best train's stop is San Fernando-Bahía
Sur which is at walking distance from the hotel (200m). Please, confirm the timetable at your arrival to the airport as it may be changed.
- By taxi: the fee from Jerez airport to San Fernando is about 50 Euros.
- By bus: it is not the best option as it does not stop in San Fernando.
- There are several daily fast-trains connecting San Fernando to Madrid. It takes about 4 hours 30 minutes.
- Fast-trains connect, every hour, Barcelona to Madrid (taking about 3 hours) and Madrid to Seville (taking about 2 hours 30 minutes).
Every two hours (approx.) there are regional trains, which connect Seville to San Fernando. If takes about 1h 45 minutes.
- There are trains connecting San Fernando to Jerez and Cadiz almost every hour.
- The best train's stop is San Fernando-Bahía Sur which is at walking distance from the hotel (200m).
More info can be found at RENFE
The province is connected with the rest of the country by three principal routes:
- The AP-4 Seville-Cádiz motorway (about 120 km)
- The A-4 Madrid-Cádiz (about 675 km).
- The A-381 Cádiz-Málaga (about 260 km).
Road info can be found at Spanish National traffic web page.
- There several daily buses connecting San Fernando to Madrid. It takes about 8 hours.
- There are also a lot of bus lines to Seville and the main surrounding cities.
More info can be found at SOCIBUS S.L.
NOTE: If you need transportation (taxi, rental car, any kind of travel tickets, etc.) you can ask for to Turysur Travel agency.
to previous page